Friday, February 13, 2009

Everyday Classics Collection



I have often heard much of the jewelry I make referred to as "Wearable Art". I must admit, it makes me a little bit giddy when I hear that. Unfortunately, it is usually followed by, "I wish I could afford it," or some other similar sentiment.

I love making jewelry with a story behind it. Of course, the more the story effects me, the more involved the finished piece will be. This usually means that it will cost much more than I originally intended it to. To solve this dilemma, I have decided to do a new collection.

My Everyday Classics Collection is a series of smaller items that are very versatile. Most pieces can can be worn for anything from a day at work, to a casual evening at the movies, a dinner party at a colleagues house, or just a day at the mall. My goal with this collection was to create a line of jewelry that is affordable for almost everyone, but still having pieces that have a story, or an emotion, behind them. Pieces that still speak to your heart, but can be worn for more than just special occasions.

To see more of my Everyday Classics Collection, Click Here

No comments: