Wednesday, November 7, 2007

They Grow Up Too Fast

Isn't it weird sometimes how you don't see your children growing up, then all of a sudden you look at them and realize they aren't babies anymore? I see my daughter everyday. Hug her in the morning before she goes off to school, dry her tears when she is crying. We laugh and joke and play together. But I've always seen her as my little baby.

Last night the strangest thing happened. She was playing on the floor with one of the cats and I looked over and realized something. She has huge feet! Then I looked at her again and realized something else. It's not just her feet that grew. The rest of her did too.

She's growing up too fast. I miss my little baby. But I'll always love my little girl.

2 comments:

OMB said...

Yes they do!!!
I have 3 girls and 2 are in college.
It seems like yesterday when I was taking them to dance class.
Enjoy them while you can because the time surely flies by too fast!!!!

Amanda Conger said...

My mother still insists that I am 5. As a kid, I never understood it. As an adult, seeing how quickly time passes, I TOTALLY get it. Some of my friends have recently had babies;babies which are already a year old! Yikes!