Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone! (sorry I'm a bit late)

Ok, so I'm a few days late. I do have a tendency to never quite be on-time, so this really shouldn't surprise anyone. But hey, Happy New Year!

Once these e-mail forwards have gotten around to entering my inbox they've usually been seen by just about everyone else on the planet. But my mother sent one to me this morning that I just want to share with everyone anyway. Usually, I hate these things, which is precisely why I like this one so much. It expresses my feelings towards pretty much every other e-mail forward I've ever received.



In my case, just send cash and chocolate. I don't need the rest. *s*

1 comment:

The Beading Gem said...

I'm with you on chain letters etc. In my case, I wish they would promise more beads, wire or jump rings! Pearl