Friday, June 6, 2008

Tutorial #2 - The Caged Bird's Song - Wire Pendant

I finally finished my second tutorial.



Click on image
to go to tutorial.



The Caged Bird's Song has been one of my most popular pendants on DeviantArt.com. http://sylva.deviantart.com.

Because it has been so popular I have decided to make a tutorial teaching how to make this beautiful pendant. This tutorial features full color photos and clear step by step instructions, as well as a few extra tips.

This pendant works well with round beads. It is also an excellent way to cage irregularly shaped tumbled stones that have not been drilled.

I still have a few more tutorials I'm planning on releasing. As soon as I get them done they will be posted here. I am also open to requests. If there is something in one of my shops, or on my deviant art page that you are interested in learning how to make, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Next in line? Button post earrings that can be worn as they are or used as a base for other designs.

Have fun creating. *s*

No comments: